Bendigo District RSL Sub-Branch Code of Conduct
Members shall conduct themselves in an orderly manner at all times whilst on the premises of the Bendigo District RSL Sub-Branch.
Any conduct deemed unacceptable may result in suspension or loss of membership as per the Constitution of the League and at the discretion of the Committee of Management.
- Foul or abusive language.
- Menacing behaviour towards other members, guests or staff.
- Refusal to leave the premises when legally requested or, having done so, attempt to re-enter.
- Over indulgence of alcohol (Staff has the right to refuse service to a member or guest according to the ‘Responsible Service of Alcohol’ guidelines).
- A member is responsible for the behaviour of any guest he/she may bring onto the premises.
- A member will be held responsible for any damage to club property by themselves, their guests or children thereof.
- Children in the Bistro must be supervised by a member or guest at all times.
1. ALL CLOTHING TO BE NEAT, CLEAN, AND IN GOOD REPAIR
2. NOT PERMITTED AT ANY TIME
- a) Hats, Caps, beanies or jacket hoods
- b) Hats may only be worn for medical or religious purposes or with prior approval by the Sub-Branch committee.
- c) No bikie colours/ patches to be worn in the Sub-Branch
3. NO SINGLETS, TANK TOPS, OR SLEEVELESS SHIRTS PERMITTED AT ANY TIME
4. OFFENSIVE PICTURES, AND SLOGANS ON CLOTHING ARE NOT PERMITTED
5. FOOTWEAR IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
6. INDUSTRIAL WORKWEAR INCLUDING BOOTS OR RSL SANCTIONED SPORT EVENT ATTIRE NOT PERMITTED AFTER 8PM
COMMITTEE of MANAGEMENT.