Central Victorian Veterans
Eligibility: The group is open to any current or ex-service persons who served in the Australian Defence Force. This includes anyone who has served in a full-time or part-time role in the Army, Navy, or Air force, with operational or non-operational service in or outside of Australia. Veterans of Australia’s strategic partners are also eligible to attend.
When we meet: The first Friday of every month at 6 pm at the Bendigo District RSL Sub-Branch, 75 Havilah Road, Bendigo (on the Terrace)
What is the purpose of Central Victorian Veterans?
- Offer veterans a sense of purpose and belonging.
- Engage with other veterans to form social interaction through face-to-face and online events.
- Create peer support networks for veterans and their families.
- Improve overall health and wellbeing through social outings and events.
- Provide an opportunity for veterans to have a voice that is heard at the Bendigo District RSL Sub-Branch
- Support the Bendigo District RSL Sub-Branch mission and vision.
Central Victorian Veterans Mission
Focus on helping veterans overcome poverty and health issues by supporting their overall health and wellbeing through peer support networks.
Our Vision for every veteran: peace, happiness, and live life to its fullest.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org